Creille is a fretted aluminum illuminating column, perfect for ambient lighting. The pattern can be entirely personalized. Download data sheet
Height from 3.5 to 4.8 m (from 11′ 5 51/64″ to 15′ 8 31/32″)
- Exclusive aluminum profile. Functional internal structure. Concave square section. Fretted on 4 sides from 1m20 up to 30 cm from the top. Maximum fretted height: 2m50. Possible variation: opening(s) in the upper part to add extra floodlight.
- Mast profile: Creille
- Profile dimension: 177 x 177 mm (7″ x 7″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Openning 500×76 mm (19 11/16″ x 3″) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base. Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Extra-flat baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Source: LED
- LED luminaire with integrated LED driver and heat sink. 16 LEDs lighting. Upon request: additional floodlight on top.
- Module type: Kareo
- Power: 16 W, 33 W
- Outgoing flow: 2170 – 4380 lm
- Lighting efficiency: 136 – 141 lm/W
- Color temperature: 3000 K, 4000 K
- CRI >70 (>80 possible)
- Optic: Symmetrical, Asymmetrical
- Protection: IP 66 / IK 05
- Operating temperature: -20° C / +50°C (-4°F / 122°F)
- Class: 1 (2 possible)
- Programmable, dimmable (DALI) or not dimmable
- Power supply: 220 V
- DEL intensity: 350, 700 mA
Download our documents
Sober and elegant, our Paul (square format) & Paulette (round format) projectors are available specifically for architectural lighting or roadway lighting. They are fully compatible with our entire range of our poles, lampposts, and lighting columns. Download data sheet and photometric files
Smart lighting by Technilum!Smart-in-Site is a complete set of connected and smart services, perfectly integrated to the lighting furniture. Smart lighting for smart cities: Smart-in-Site by Technilum allows to greatly improve users’ experience in the filed of communication, security, connectivity, by providing a wide array of services such as camera, speaker, digital screen, wifi, lifi… Learn more .
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.