Creille is a fretted aluminum illuminating column, perfect for ambient lighting. The pattern can be entirely personalized.
Height from 3.5 to 4.8 m (from 11′ 5 51/64″ to 15′ 8 31/32″)
- Exclusive aluminum profile. Functional internal structure. Concave square section. Fretted on 4 sides from 1m20 up to 30 cm from the top. Maximum fretted height: 2m50. Possible variation: opening(s) in the upper part to add extra floodlight.
- Mast profile: Creille
- Profile dimension: 177 x 177 mm (7″ x 7″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Openning 500×76 mm (19 11/16″ x 3″) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base. Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Extra-flat baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Source: LED
- LED luminaire with integrated LED driver and heat sink. 16 LEDs lighting. Upon request: additional floodlight on top.
- Module type: VSL
- Power: 16 W, 33 W
- Outgoing flow: 2170 – 4380 lm
- Lighting efficiency: 136 – 141 lm/W
- Color temperature: 3000 K, 4000 K
- CRI >70
- Optic: Symmetrical, Asymmetrical
- Protection: IP 66 / IK 05
- Operating temperature: -20° C / +50°C (-4°F / 122°F)
- Class: 1 (2 possible)
- Programmable, dimmable (DALI) or not dimmable
- Power supply: 220 V
- DEL intensity: 350, 700 mA
Download our documents
Smart-in-Site is a complete set of connected and smart services, perfectly integrated to the lighting furniture. Smart lighting for smart cities: Smart-in-Site by Technilum allows to greatly improve users’ experience in the filed of communication, security, connectivity, by providing a wide array of services such as camera, speaker, digital screen, wifi, lifi… Learn more .
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.