City Line is an aluminum light pole designed for roadway lighting. It can fit in any kind of urban environment as one can choose the pole profile, the number of arms, etc.
Height from 4 to 12 m (from 13′ 1 31/64″ to 9′ 4 7/16″)
- Exclusive extruded aluminum structure (City Module Concept). Depending on the selected pole: external technical grooves to facilitate accessorization (signage, bin, camera…).
- Mast profile: Bermude, Etoile C, Octave, Structure C, Structure C+, Structure K 140, Structure K 160, Structure K 200, Etoile
- Profile dimension: ⌀ 140, 160, 200 mm (⌀ 5 1/2″, 6 5/16″, 7 7/8″)
- One or two access door(s) made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening size depends on the section, located at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Single, double. Removable. Modular ring Ø150 or 170, to connect pole extension piece Ø90 to 110mm, and the arm(s) Ø60mm, variable length(s). Possible variations with tie-bars or decorative brackets.
- Number of arms: 1-2
- Possible to add a pedestrian lighting (Technifonction)
- Standard outreach: 1 m (or 3′ 3 3/8″)
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Compatible with all kind of luminaires.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.