Lekat is a singular functional lamp post which can be decorated with a fretted aluminum plate, customizable.
Height from 5 to 8 m (from 16′ 4 27⁄32″ to 26′ 2 31⁄32″)
- Exclusive aluminum profile with internal functional structure and external technical grooves to fix elements (floodlight schackles, bins, signage…). Triangular shape. Decoration made of 4 fretted aluminum components, fixed on the technical grooves, and which can be set up and dismantle independantly.
- Mast profile: Bermude
- Profile dimension: 178,5 x 160 mm (7″ x 6 5/16″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Dimension varying according to the mast chosen. Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Single or double.
- Arm(s) made of aluminum profile (120×40 mm), connected to the pole through an aluminum interface component fixed in the technical groove of the mast.
- Number of arms: 1, 2
- Possible to add a pedestrian lighting (Technifonction)
- Standard outreach: 0,5 to 1,5 m (1′ 7 11⁄16″ to 4′ 11 1⁄16″)
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Compatible with all kind of luminaires.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.