The timeless silhouette of Marsanne lamp post elegantly dresses up urban public space. Both versatile and functional, this model can be equiped with a simple or double pole head, as well as a pedestrian lighting. The pole can also incorporate technichal grooves to facilitate accessorization and limit public space congestion. Its aluminum structure, entirely weld-free, guarantees a long-lasting lifetime.Download data sheet
Height from 5 to 12 m (from 16′ 4 27/32 to 39′ 4 7/16″)
- Adaptable with different types of pole, shapes and profiles. Depending on the selected pole: external technical grooves to facilitate accessorization (signage, bin, camera…).
- Mast profile: Bermude, Etoile C, Octave, Psyché, Structure C, Structure C+, Structure X, Etoile
- Profile dimension: Ø112 mm, Ø140 mm, Ø160 mm,Ø200 mm
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Dimension and height depending on the mast chosen. Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Simple, double. Removable. Pole extension piece Ø100 mm with ibe piece Marsanne arm made from extruded aluminum profile, section 110×104 mm. Fixed on pole die-cast aluminum ring Ø 123 mm on the base / Ø193,5 mm on top, height 120 mm, produced in two 1/2 rings. Termination Ø60mm. Possible
- Number of arms: 1, 2
- Possible to add a pedestrian lighting (Technifonction)
- Standard outreach: from 0.590 to 1.575 m (1′ 11 15/64″ to 5′ 2 1/64″)
- Tilt: 10°
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Compatible with all kind of luminaires.
Technilum’s universal mounting bracket combines discretion and flexibility. Adaptable to all kind of floodlights, it mounts easily and offers very precise beam angle adjustment capabilities thanks to its +/-100° rotating head. It is suitable with Technilum’s mast range equiped with technical groves.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.