The sensual silhouette of Sémillon gracefully punctuates urban public spaces. This aluminum lamp post has an ovoid shape pole and is particularly adapted for roadway lighting. It can be equipped with a simple or a double pole head, as well as a exclusive lighting system for pedestrian (Technifonction).Download data sheet
Height from 5 to 9 m (from 16′ 4 27/32 to 29′ 6 21/64″)
- Oval aluminum profile with internal structure. 6 external functional grooves to facilitate accessorization (signage, bin, camera…).
- Mast profile: Octave
- Profile dimension: 232,5 x 175 mm (9 1/8″ x 6 7/8″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening 500×78 mm (19 11/16″ x 3 1/16″) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Made of die-cast aluminum. Made of two ½ sections in perfect harmony with pole and arm. Mounted on centerer element for positioning.One piece single or double arm made from an extruded aluminum profile of ovoidal shape, horizontal openings created by CNC machining. Termination Ø 60 mm or Ø 49 mm.
- Number of arms: 1, 2
- Possible to add a pedestrian lighting (Technifonction)
- Standard outreach: from 0.5 to 1.5 m (or from 1′ 7 11/16″ to 4′ 11 1/16″)
- Tilt: 10°
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
Technilum’s universal mounting bracket combines discretion and flexibility. Adaptable to all kind of floodlights, it mounts easily and offers very precise beam angle adjustment capabilities thanks to its +/-100° rotating head. It is suitable with Technilum’s mast range equiped with technical groves.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.