Spécimen pole was inspired from the silhouette of cranes that you usually find on maritime industrial docks. Its aluminum structure, entirely weld-free, allows the positionning of various projectors for a dimensional or scenographic lighting with a strong identity.
Height from 8 to 12 m (from 26′ 2 61/64″ to 39′ 4 7/16″)
- Trapezoidal aluminum profile with internal structure.
- Mast profile: Trapeze GM
- Profile dimension: 302 x 258 x 200 mm (11-7/8″ x 10-3/16″ x 7-7/8″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening 500×245 mm (19 11/16″ x 9 5/8″) at 3 m (9′ 10 1⁄8″) from the base. Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts (M27). Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive.
- Inclination adjustable on site, in 2 parts. Front pole head: made of 2 trapeze-shape aluminum profiles (138x116x88mm), 4 spacers Ø60 equipped with rings to fit luminaires, closing plug at the end of the bracket, pivoting top fork with 2 square-shape brackets to fit 6 floodlights. Back pole head: Trapeze shape profile (138x116x88mm), lenght 2m50, at the end of the bracket a square tube 70×70 of 1m length to fit slings and 2 floodligths, plug closing the bracket.
- Number of arms: 2
- Standard outreach: 5 m (or 16′ 4 27/32″)
- Tilt: 30°-45°
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Compatible with any kind of projectors. Fixation on the arms with the help of a mounting bracket.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.