Particularly versatile, TZ pole answers all the requirements of scenography lighting. Its modular contemporary silhouette, with trapezoidal profile, will enhance the public space. TZ pole can support any kind of light fixtures and can be designed with openings to recess accessories in the pole.
Height from 9 to 12 m (from 29′ 6 21/64″ to 39′ 4 7/16″)
- Exclusive aluminum profile with internal structure. Designed to have floodlights mouted either to the pole or integrated inside. Pole can be straight or tilted, with or without arm.
- Mast profile: Trapeze PM, Trapeze GM
- Profile dimension: 210x180x140 mm (8 1/4″ x 7 1/16″ x 5 1/2″) or 200x258x302 mm (11 7/8″ x 10 3/16″ x 7 7/8″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening 500×245 mm (Trapeze GM) or 500×128 mm (Trapeze PM), at 600 mm from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Possible to add a pedestrian lighting (Technifonction)
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- PAUL (S, M, L floodlights)
18 W, 24 W, 27 W, 37 W.
1500 lm, 2300 lm, 2970 lm, 3100 lm, 4165 lm
2200, 2700, 3000 °K / Dynamic White (2200 – 3000 °K), RGB White
CCTV allows to strengthen user’s peace of mind and sense of security in the public realm. Discrete and perfectly integrated to Technilum’s poles, the video-camera camera can cover 180°. Preventing vandalism often just by its mere presence, this CCTV system also detects vibrations (vandalism or accident), making it possible the intervention of dedicated personnel. The CCTV camera can also be associated with an occupancy sensor, linked with lighting level monitoring.
This Hifi sound system, perfectly integrated into Technilum’s poles, allows audio broadcast (music, information, advertising, alerts), scheduled or modulated in real time. Speakers are weather-proof. The system can be integrated through a stand-alone PA system or a centralized amplifier (possible IP addressing). It can be compatible with city’s existant network.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.