Located near Béziers, in the South of France, the Domaine de Lézigno has been home to Technilum’s headquarters and production site since 1999 and allows us to produce 100% French.
Photos credits ©Corentin Vincent, ©Kévin Dolmaire
An exemplary rehabilitation
In the heart of 5 hectares of meadowland, a former vineyard rehabilitated in 1999, Technilum®’s headquarters is an excellent example of the conversion of a historical heritage into industrial workshops and offices. A new building (NBT) was added in 2017, with respect and continuity in the existing building, giving Technilum a production workshop of 2,600 + 4,500 m².
This expansion has opened up new opportunities for the company, as the main objective is to increase our turnover and improve our productivity. This bet on the future is also an opportunity to counter the current trend of industrial sectors that outsources more and more of their manufacturing. Our determination is strong: to produce 100% French.
Discover the French Manufacturing by Technilum
- 1999: Rehabilitation of the old wine storehouse by the agency Groupe Sirius (34) (formerly OMLB).
- 2006: Realization of the Art Center by MDR Architectes(34).
- 2017: Extension of the production unit by the agency Passelac & Roques (11).
- 2019: Project selected for the prestigious Mies Van Der Rohe Award.
- In total: 7500 m² of offices and workshops