Triangular aluminum pole equipped with technical grooves on each side to facilitate the positionning of floodlights, signposting or any other accessory.Download data sheet
Height from 5 to 8 m (from 16′ 4 27/32″ to 26′ 2 61/64″ )
- Exclusive triangular aluminum profile with functional internal structure. 6 external technical grooves to facilitate accessorization (signage, bin, camera…).
- Mast profile: Bermude
- Profile dimension: 178,5 x 160 mm (7″ x 6 5/16″)
- Access door made from a specific additional aluminum profile. Opening 500×78 mm (19 11/16″ x 3 1/16″) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand).
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Compatible with any kind of projectors. Fixation on the technical grooves with the help of a mounting bracket.
Technilum’s universal mounting bracket combines discretion and flexibility. Adaptable to all kind of floodlights, it mounts easily and offers very precise beam angle adjustment capabilities thanks to its +/-100° rotating head. It is suitable with Technilum’s mast range equiped with technical groves.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.