Specially designed for event and scenographic lighting, the Bipode is an aluminum structure made of 2 connected poles.
Height from 9 to 14 m (from 29′ 6 21/64″ to 45′ 11 3/16″ )
- Aluminum structure made of 2 connected poles. On selected poles: external technical grooves to facilitate accessorization (signage, bin, camera…). Different pole diameters available. Possibility to adapt extra long arms.
- Mast profile: Shiraz, Structure C, Structure C+, Structure K 140, Structure K 160, Structure K 200, Structure K 250, Structure K 320
- One or two access door(s) made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening size depends on the section, located at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum*. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications.*Except for Structure K320 (pole burried in concrete).
- Single, double. Die-cast aluminum modular rings connecting the Ø100mm extension pieces and the floodlight support.
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Compatible with any kind of projectors. Mounting on a plate, a frame, a rotative ring or on the technical grooves with the help of a mounting bracket.
Smart lighting by Technilum! Smart-In-Site is a complete set of connected and smart services, perfectly integrated to the lighting furniture. Smart lighting for smart cities: Smart-In-Site by Technilum allows to greatly improve users’ experience in the filed of communication, security, connectivity, by providing a wide array of services such as camera, speaker, digital screen, wifi, lifi… Learn more
This Hifi sound system, perfectly integrated into Technilum’s poles, allows audio broadcast (music, information, advertising, alerts), scheduled or modulated in real time. Speakers are weather-proof. The system can be integrated through a stand-alone PA system or a centralized amplifier (possible IP addressing). It can be compatible with city’s existant network.
Technilum’s universal mounting bracket combines discretion and flexibility. Adaptable to all kind of floodlights, it mounts easily and offers very precise beam angle adjustment capabilities thanks to its +/-100° rotating head. It is suitable with Technilum’s mast range equiped with technical groves.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.