Imawa is an ambient lighting solution that renews aesthetics of streetlights. Characterized by the refinement of its lines and the balance of its forms, Imawa lamp post brings an efficient urban lighting solution for any kind of environment (ambiant lighting or small height functional lighting). Equipped with LEDs, Imawa contributes to reduce environmental footprint thanks to its extended life-span, reduced energy consumption and easy maintenance. Creation: Julien Schnell (Urbanica).Download data sheet
Height from 3.5 to 4.5 m (from 11′ 5 51/64″ to 14′ 9 11/64″)
- exclusive L-shaped aluminum profile. With a recessed portion on the top, to insert the fixture.
- Mast profile: Imawa Nano
- Profile dimension: 141 x 128 mm (5 9/16″ x 5 1/16″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening 500×70 mm (19 11/16″ x 2 3/4″) à 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Source: LED
- Specific LED luminaire made of die cast aluminum mounted on the mast.
- Luminaire dimension: 560x320x60 mm (22 1/16″ x 12 5/8″ x 2 3/8″)
- Power: 50 W
- Outgoing flow: 5000 lm
- Color temperature: 3000 K, 4000 K
- Optic: Asymmetrical medium
- Protection: IP 67 / IK 08
- Class: 1 (2 possible)
- Programmable, dimmable (DALI or 0-10 V) or not dimmable
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.