Imawa is an ambient lighting solution that renews aesthetics of streetlights. Characterized by the refinement of its lines and the balance of its forms, Imawa PM pole brings an efficient urban lighting solution for any kind of environment.Download data sheet
Height from 4 to 6 m (from 13′ 1 31/64″ to 19′ 8 7⁄32″) – Lighting height
- Exclusive L-shaped aluminum profile upon which is placed Imawa pole head (single, double, or offset double) made of 2 arms and a frame for specific luminaire.
- Mast profile: Imawa PM
- Profile dimension: 141 x 128 mm (5 9/16″ x 5 1/16″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening 500×70 mm (19 11/16″ x 2 3/4″) à 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Bi-sections in aluminum profile 50x50mm.
- Number of arms: 1, 2
- Possible to add a pedestrian lighting (Technifonction)
- Standard outreach: 1 m (or 3′ 3 3/8″)
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.