Technilum’s icon Mikado has become a must have in qualitative urban projects. Reknowned for its unique trapezoidal profile and declined in alignments or in cluster, it is also available as wall-mounted, to answer all illumination needs configurations. Wall-mounted also available in Mikado Nano format.Download data sheet
- Monobloc, in perfect harmony with the pole and manufactured in the same section.
- Standard outreach: 1 m (or 3′ 3 3/8″)
- Tilt: 0-15°
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Source: LED
- LED luminaire fitted in the arm. Body made of die-cast aluminum, integrated LED driver and heat sink. Extra clear flat glass. 48 to 72 LEDs lighting.
- Module type: Tempranillo
- Luminaire dimension: 670x180x100 mm (26 3/8″ x 7 1/16″ x 3 15/16″)
- Power: 48 W, 72 W, 96 W
- Outgoing flow: 5280 – 10630 lm
- Lighting efficiency: 110 lm/W
- Color temperature: 3000 K, 4000 K
- CRI >70 (>80 possible)
- Optic: Asymmetrical wide beam, Asymmetrical
- Protection: IP 65 / IK 08
- Class: 1 (2 possible)
- Programmable, dimmable (DALI or 0-10 V) or not dimmable
- Power supply: 120-277 V
- DEL intensity: 350 – 440 mA
Download our documents
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.