Technilum’s icon Mikado has become a must have in qualitative urban projects. Reknowned for its unique trapezoidal profile, it can be arranged in alignments or in cluster to suit all illumination configurations. Made of extruded aluminum, entirely weld-free (City Module concept) Mikado is now also available as a bollard. Equipped with LEDs, Mikado PM bollard contributes to reduce environmental footprint thanks to its extended life-span, reduced energy consumption and easy maintenance.Download data sheet
Height from 0.8 to 1.20 m (from 2′ 7 1⁄2″ to 3′ 11 1⁄4″)
- Exclusive trapezoidal aluminum profile with internal structure.
- Mast profile: Trapeze PM
- Profile dimension: 210 x 180 x 140 mm (8 1/4″ x 7 1/16″ x 5 1/2″)
- Access door available upon request.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Monobloc in perfect harmony with the pole and manufactured in the same section.
- Number of arms: 1
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Source: LED
- LED luminaire with integrated LED driver and heat sink. 16 LEDs lighting.
- Module type: Kareo
- Luminaire dimension: 120x120x60 mm (4 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ x 2 3/8″)
- Power: 16 W
- Outgoing flow: 2170 – 2315 lm
- Lighting efficiency: 136 – 141 lm/W
- Color temperature: 3000 K, 4000 K
- CRI >70 (>80 possible)
- Optic: Asymmetrical
- Protection: IP 66 / IK 05
- Operating temperature: -20° C / +50°C (-4°F / 122°F)
- Class: 1 (2 possible)
- Programmable, dimmable (DALI or 0-10 V) or not dimmable
- Power supply: 220 V
- DEL intensity: 350, 700 mA
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.