Multipode / Catenary is a system designed to accommodate catenary cables & catenary mounted fixtures. Each extremity is made of 1 or 2 poles mechanically connected to which 316L stainless steel wires are mounted to support catenary fixtures or festoon lighting. Intermediary poles can be added to support the catenary cables depending on the design of the system.
Height from 4 to 6 m (from 13′ 1 31/64″ to 19′ 8 7/32″)
- Made of exclusive aluminum profile with internal structure. Depending on the selected pole: external decorative grooves or functional grooves to facilitate accessorization (signage, bin, camera…).
- Mast profile: Octave, Structure C, Structure K 200, Structure K 250, Structure K 320
- Profile dimension: Ø160, Ø200, Ø250, Ø320 mm. Octave : 232,5 x 175 mm (9 1/8″ x 6 7/8″)
- Access door available upon request.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Catenary systems made of 1 or more stainless steel cables (Ø 6mm). Cables attached to the pole through stainless steel eyehooks and turnbuckle for tension adjustment. Luminaires mounted on the catenary cables with mounting accessories provided by the luminaire manufacturer.
- Possible to add a pedestrian lighting (Technifonction)
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Compatible with all kind of luminaires.
Technilum’s universal mounting bracket combines discretion and flexibility. Adaptable to all kind of floodlights, it mounts easily and offers very precise beam angle adjustment capabilities thanks to its +/-100° rotating head. It is suitable with Technilum’s mast range equiped with technical groves.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.