Octave is an oval aluminum pole entirely weld free (City Module Concept) which guarantees a longer lifetime. exclusiveally designed for dimensional and scenographic lighting, it includes external technical grooves to easily mount light fixtures or any accessories.Download data sheet
Height from 3.5 to 8 m (from 11′ 5 51/64″ to 26′ 2 61/64″)
- Made of exclusive ovoid aluminum profile with internal structure. 6 external technical grooves to facilitate accessorization (signage, bin, camera…) or the mounting of light fixtures (through attachment kits or plate).
- Mast profile: Octave
- Profile dimension: 232,5 x 175 mm (9 1/8″ x 6 7/8″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening 500×78 mm (19 11/16″ x 3 1/16″) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive.
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Compatible with any kind of projectors. Fixation on the technical grooves with the help of a mounting bracket or a plate.
Technilum’s universal mounting bracket combines discretion and flexibility. Adaptable to all kind of floodlights, it mounts easily and offers very precise beam angle adjustment capabilities thanks to its +/-100° rotating head. It is suitable with Technilum’s mast range equiped with technical groves.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.