Structure K family of poles made of extruded aluminum can reach up 20 meters. They integrate technical grooves to fix any kind of light fixture or any accessories (signage, bins, camera…), and adjust them precisely and easily in height. Structure K poles are made of extruded aluminum (City Module Concept), entirely weld-free, combining aesthetics and resistance.
Height from 10 to 20 m (from 32′ 9 45/64″ to 65′ 7 13/32″)
- Exclusive aluminum profile with internal structure. 4 external functionnal grooves to facilitate accessorization (fixtures, signage, bin, camera…).. Constant tubular section.
- Mast profile: Structure K 250, Structure K 320
- Profile dimension: Ø250,Ø320 mm (9′ 13/16″, 12 5/8″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable.K250 & K320 opening 500×112 mm (19 11/16″ x 4 7/16″) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. K320: no baseplate / pole burried in a concrete base of 1 m depth. Download here the full specifications
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Compatible with any kind of projectors. Fixation on a plate or on the technical grooves with the help of a mounting bracket.(for example Technilum’s universal mounting bracket).
Technilum’s universal mounting bracket combines discretion and flexibility. Adaptable to all kind of floodlights, it mounts easily and offers very precise beam angle adjustment capabilities thanks to its +/-100° rotating head. It is suitable with Technilum’s mast range equiped with technical groves.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.