Structure K is a range of poles exclusivelly designed to support any kind of light fixture or any accessories (signage, bins, camera…). The positionning of these elements can be adjusted precisely and easily in height thanks to the technical grooves integrated to the pole. Structure K poles are made of extruded aluminum (City Module Concept), entirely weld-free, combining aesthetics and resistance.
Height from 4 to 20 m (from 13′ 1 31/64″ to 65′ 7 13/32″)
- Exclusive aluminum profile with internal structure. 4 external functionnal grooves to facilitate accessorization (fixtures, signage, bin, camera…).. Constant tubular section.
- Mast profile: Structure K 120, Structure K 140, Structure K 160, Structure K 200, Structure K 250, Structure K 320
- Profile dimension: ⌀ 120, 140, 160, 200, 250, 320 mm (⌀ 4 3/4″, 5 1/2″, 6 5/16″, 7 7/8″, 9′ 13/16″, 12 5/8″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening 500×90 mm (K140), 500×100 mm ( K160 & K200), 500×112 mm (K250 & K320). Opening at 600 mm from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum (except K320). Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Needle, Palino or conical extension piece available at the top of the pole. Possible to close the pole with lighting system made of Altuglas slats piling interspersed with part out aluminum sheets. Possible to easily fix projectors on the mast thanks to Technilum’s universal mounting bracket.
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Compatible with any kind of projectors. Fixation on a plate or on the technical grooves with the help of a mounting bracket (for example Technilum’s universal mounting bracket).
Smart-in-Site is a complete set of connected and smart services, perfectly integrated to the lighting furniture. Smart lighting for smart cities: Smart-in-Site by Technilum allows to greatly improve users’ experience in the filed of communication, security, connectivity, by providing a wide array of services such as camera, speaker, digital screen, wifi, lifi… Learn more .
Technilum’s universal mounting bracket combines discretion and flexibility. Adaptable to all kind of floodlights, it mounts easily and offers very precise beam angle adjustment capabilities thanks to its +/-100° rotating head. It is suitable with Technilum’s mast range equiped with technical groves.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.