Tannat is designed as a global answer to lighting needs. Available for functional and decorative applications, this range adapts to every scenario proposed by urban development. Equipped with LEDs, Tannat Nano contributes to reduce environmental footprint thanks to its extended life-span, reduced energy consumption and easy maintenance. Its external technical grooves facilitate accessorization (signage, bins, camera…).Download data sheet
Height from 3.5 to 5 m (from 11′ 5 51/64″ to 16′ 4 27⁄32″)
- exclusive rectangular aluminum profile with functional internal structure. 2 external functional grooves to facilitate accessorization (signage, bin, camera…).
- Mast profile: Shiraz K Nano
- Profile dimension: 158 x 95 mm (6 1/4″ x 3 3/4″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening 500×90 mm (19 11/16″ x 3 9/16″) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Arm made of aluminum profile, with a rectangular section of 150 x 50mm. Mounted on top of the mast.
- Number of arms: 1, 2
- Standard outreach: 1 m (or 3′ 3 3/8″)
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
Download our documents
Technilum’s universal mounting bracket combines discretion and flexibility. Adaptable to all kind of floodlights, it mounts easily and offers very precise beam angle adjustment capabilities thanks to its +/-100° rotating head. It is suitable with Technilum’s mast range equiped with technical groves.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.