Technilum has developed an in-depth expertise regarding extruded aluminum for more than 45 years and manufactures Technalinox: round tapered poles produced in one piece, from 3 to 12 m high. The connection pole/ base plate, entirely weld-free, eliminates weak points and corrosion. Technalinox poles offer both aesthetic qualities and robustness.Download data sheet
Height from 3 to 12 m (from 9′ 10 7/64″ to 39′ 4 7/16″)
- Round tapered aluminum pole, entirely weld-free. Dimensions vary according to usage. Base Ø from 114 to 200 mm. Head Ø 60, 76 or 90 mm. Average thickness 2.5 to 4.7 mm.
- Mast profile: Technalinox
- Machinated in the pole. At 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Clip the opening to fit connecting accessories. Additional door upon request. Common reinforcements type 5+.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Various pole head available. Mounting at the top of the pole with die-cast aluminum elements and arm Ø60mm (Bastide, Deltacrosse). Mounting with modular ring with arm Ø60mm and tie-bar (Variation City-Line). Mounting with die-cast aluminum ring with arm in extruded Roussanne profile (Roussanne’s variation).
- Number of arms: 1, 2
- Possible to add a pedestrian lighting (Technifonction)
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Compatible with different kind of luminaires on top.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.