Zinfandel Nano is a refined lamp post that brings elegance and fineness to developments. It accentuates the urban perspective with its simple and direct lines. Designed both for decorative and functional lighting, it uses Shiraz K Nano profiles. The arms’ height can be adjusted as needed. Equipped with LEDs, Zinfandel contributes to reduce environmental footprint thanks to its extended life-span, reduced energy consumption and easy maintenance. Its external technical grooves facilitate accessorization (signage, bins, camera…).
Height from 3.5 to 5 m (from 11′ 5 51/64″ to 16′ 4 27⁄32″)
- Exclusive rectangular aluminum profile with functional internal structure. 2 external functional grooves to facilitate accessorization (signage, bin, camera…)
- Mast profile: Shiraz K Nano
- Profile dimension: 158 x 95 mm (6 1/4″ x 3 3/4″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening 500×90 mm (19 11/16″ x 3 9/16″) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Assembly of 2 arms made of rectangular section aluminum profile, mounted on the mast’s sides. Light height adjutable.
- Number of arms: 1
- Possible to add a pedestrian lighting (Technifonction)
- Standard outreach: 1 m (or 3′ 3 3/8″)
- Tilt: 15°
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Source: LED
- LED luminaire fitted in the arm. Body made of die-cast aluminum, integrated LED driver and heat sink. Extra clear flat glass. 36 LEDs lighting on aluminum PcB. Optical prism refracting light asymmetricaly.
- Module type: Nano
- Luminaire dimension: 470x120x60 mm (18 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ ” x 2 3/8″)
- Power: 35 W
- Outgoing flow: 3426 – 3523 lm
- Lighting efficiency: 98 – 101 lm/W
- Color temperature: 3000 K, 4000 K
- CRI >70
- Optic: Asymmetrical
- Protection: IP 65 / IK 08
- Class: 1 (2 possible)
- Programmable, dimmable (DALI or 0-10 V) or not dimmable
- DEL intensity: 700 mA
Download our documents
Technilum’s universal mounting bracket combines discretion and flexibility. Adaptable to all kind of floodlights, it mounts easily and offers very precise beam angle adjustment capabilities thanks to its +/-100° rotating head. It is suitable with Technilum’s mast range equiped with technical groves.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.