Aiguille (“Needle”) is a tapered aluminum pole ended by a spike, going up from the pole with no break in the overall line. It benefits from the Technalinox® technolgy and is thus entirely weld-free, to provide stronger structural resistance.Download data sheet
Height from 4.2 to 13.9 m (or from 13′ 9 23/64″ to 45′ 7 1/4″)
- Technalinox® tapered aluminum pole topped by a spike with no break in the overall line.
- Mast profile: Technalinox
- Profile dimension: Base: from Ø114 to Ø200 mm (Ø 4 1/2″ to 4 3/4″). Top: from Ø60 to Ø90 mm (Ø 2 3/8″ to 3 9/16″)
- One or two access door(s) made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening size depends on the section, located at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Aluminum spike ranging from 1.2 m to 1.9 m equipped either with 1 to 5 floodlight supporting rings mounted onto the pole (with a 360° rotation capability), or with a Palino system allowing a very precise height and orientation positionning of the fixtures.
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Compatible with any kind of projectors. Fixation on a plate, a rotative ring or a Palino system (technical grooves) with the help of a mounting bracket.
Sober and elegant, our Paul (square format) & Paulette (round format) projectors are available specifically for architectural lighting or roadway lighting. They are fully compatible with our entire range of our poles, lampposts, and lighting columns. Download complete data sheet Download photometric file 3000K (.ies) Download photometric file 3000K (.ldt)
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.