Specially designed for event and scenographic lighting, the Bipode is an aluminum structure made of 2 connected poles.
Height from 9 to 14 m (from 29′ 6 21/64″ to 45′ 11 3/16″ )
- Aluminum structure made of 2 connected poles. On selected poles: external technical grooves to facilitate accessorization (signage, bin, camera…). Different pole diameters available. Possibility to adapt extra long arms.
- Mast profile: Shiraz, Structure C, Structure C+, Structure K 140, Structure K 160, Structure K 200, Structure K 250, Structure K 320
- One or two access door(s) made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening size depends on the section, located at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum*. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications.*Except for Structure K320 (pole burried in concrete).
- Single, double. Die-cast aluminum modular rings connecting the Ø100mm extension pieces and the floodlight support.
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Compatible with any kind of projectors. Mounting on a plate, a frame, a rotative ring or on the technical grooves with the help of a mounting bracket.
Smart lighting by Technilum!Smart-in-Site is a complete set of connected and smart services, perfectly integrated to the lighting furniture. Smart lighting for smart cities: Smart-in-Site by Technilum allows to greatly improve users’ experience in the filed of communication, security, connectivity, by providing a wide array of services such as camera, speaker, digital screen, wifi, lifi… Learn more .
Technilum’s universal mounting bracket combines discretion and flexibility. Adaptable to all kind of floodlights, it mounts easily and offers very precise beam angle adjustment capabilities thanks to its +/-100° rotating head. It is suitable with Technilum’s mast range equiped with technical groves.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.