M.I.L.E.[Modulable Intelligent Light Elegant] is a multifunctional aluminum lighting structure which can integrate diverse luminous sources as well as numerous Smart-In-Site services: vidéosurveillance, Wifi, speakers, etc… Highly versatile, with or without decorative cut-out, M.I.L.E. is perfecty suitable for dimensional and architecturam lighting of any major urban developement projects.Download data sheet
Height from 4 to 12 m (13′ 1 15⁄32″ – 39’47⁄16’’)
- exclusive rectangular aluminum profile with functional internal structure.
- Mast profile: Shiraz GM
- Profile dimension: 250 x 150 mm (9 13/16” x 5 15/16”)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening 500 x 128 mm (19 11/16” x 5 1/16”) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Possibility to integrate one or several luminous sources in one or several niches meant for that purpose.
Smart lighting by Technilum!Smart-in-Site is a complete set of connected and smart services, perfectly integrated to the lighting furniture. Smart lighting for smart cities: Smart-in-Site by Technilum allows to greatly improve users’ experience in the filed of communication, security, connectivity, by providing a wide array of services such as camera, speaker, digital screen, wifi, lifi… Learn more .
CCTV allows to strengthen user’s peace of mind and sense of security in the public realm. Discrete and perfectly integrated to Technilum’s poles, the video-camera camera can cover 180°. Preventing vandalism often just by its mere presence, this CCTV system also detects vibrations (vandalism or accident), making it possible the intervention of dedicated personnel. The CCTV camera can also be associated with an occupancy sensor, linked with lighting level monitoring.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.