Creille GM is a fretted aluminum illuminating column, perfect for ambient lighting. The pattern can be entirely personalized. Download our cutting patterns collection
Height from 3.5 to 6 m (from 11′ 5 51/64″ to 19′ 8 7/32″)
- Exclusive aluminum profile. Functional internal structure. Concave square section. Fretted on 4 sides from 1m20 up to 30 cm from the top. Maximum fretted height : 2m50. Possible variation: opening(s) in the upper part to add extra floodlight.
- Mast profile: Creille GM
- Profile dimension: 199 x 199 mm (7 13/16″ x 7 13/16″)
- Access door made from a dedicated aluminum profile. Passage 500×76 mm at 600 mm from the ground. Enables acces to the electrical connecting box.
- Extra-flat die-cast aluminum baseplate. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Source: LED
- LED luminaire with integrated LED driver and heat sink. 16 LEDs lighting.
- Module type: VSL
- Luminaire dimension: 120x120x60 mm (4 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ x 2 3/8″)
- Power: 16 W, 33 W
- Outgoing flow: 2170 – 4380 lm
- Lighting efficiency: 136 – 141 lm/W
- Color temperature: 3000 K, 4000 K
- CRI >70
- Optic: Symmetrical, Asymmetrical
- Protection: IP 66 / IK 05
- Operating temperature: -20° C / +50°C (-4°F / 122°F)
- Class: 1 (2 possible)
- Programmable, dimmable (DALI) or not dimmable
- Power supply: 220 V
- DEL intensity: 350, 700 mA
Smart-in-Site is a complete set of connected and smart services, perfectly integrated to the lighting furniture. Smart lighting for smart cities: Smart-in-Site by Technilum allows to greatly improve users’ experience in the filed of communication, security, connectivity, by providing a wide array of services such as camera, speaker, digital screen, wifi, lifi… Learn more .
CCTV allows to strengthen user’s peace of mind and sense of security in the public realm. Discrete and perfectly integrated to Technilum’s poles, the video-camera camera can cover 180°. Preventing vandalism often just by its mere presence, this CCTV system also detects vibrations (vandalism or accident), making it possible the intervention of dedicated personnel. The CCTV camera can also be associated with an occupancy sensor, linked with lighting level monitoring.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.