Creille that grows’ is at the intersection of two worlds: industry and nature. It comes from the need of re-introducing nature in urban public area to improve the well-being of citizens. This fretted illuminating colum introduce nature in an unusual manner inside urban lighting furniture. Inspired by Art Deco style, ‘Creille that grows’ offers a refined design combined to a voluble vegetation. A creation by Maxime Saisse – Espace Libre. Download our cutting patterns collection
Height from 3.5 to 4.8 m (from 11′ 5 51/64″ to 15′ 8 31⁄32″)
- Exclusive aluminum profile. Functional internal structure. Concave square section. Fretted on 4 sides from 1m20 up to 30 cm from the top. Maximum fretted height 2m50. Possible variation: opening(s) in the upper part to add extra floodlight.
- Mast profile: Creille
- Profile dimension: 177 x 177 mm (7″ x 7″)
- Pivoting access door through a side hinge integrated to the pole. Passage 500×76 mm at 400 mm from the ground. Access door made from a dedicated aluminum profile. Enables acces to the plant and the electrical connecting box.
- Ground connecting foundation / Plant Support made from fibre concrete, bowl shaped. Fitted to receive the pole. Dimensions : 760x760x580mm. Closed by a grid made of cut-out aluminum 25mm thick.
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Source: LED
- Inside: LED luminaire with integrated LED driver and heat sink, 16 LEDs lighting. Above the open-work area: optical unit and lighting system tilted downwards inside the profile (fixture not included)
- Module type: VSL
- Luminaire dimension: 120x120x60 mm (4 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ x 2 3/8″)
- Power: 16 W, 33 W
- Outgoing flow: 2170 – 4380 lm
- Lighting efficiency: 136 – 141 lm/W
- Color temperature: 3000 K, 4000 K
- CRI >70
- Optic: Symmetrical, Asymmetrical
- Protection: IP 66 / IK 05
- Operating temperature: -20° C / +50°C (-4°F / 122°F)
- Class: 1 (2 possible)
- Programmable, dimmable (DALI) or not dimmable
- Power supply: 220 V
- DEL intensity: 350, 700 mA
Smart-in-Site is a complete set of connected and smart services, perfectly integrated to the lighting furniture. Smart lighting for smart cities: Smart-in-Site by Technilum allows to greatly improve users’ experience in the filed of communication, security, connectivity, by providing a wide array of services such as camera, speaker, digital screen, wifi, lifi… Learn more .
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.