Technilum’s icon Mikado has become a must have in qualitative urban projects. Reknowned for its unique trapezoidal profile, it can be arranged in alignments or in cluster. Made of extruded aluminum, entirely weld-free (City Module concept) Mikado is available in different heights, to suit all illumination configurations.Download data sheet
Height from 9 to 14 m (from 29′ 6 21/64″ to 45′ 11 3/16″ )
- Exclusive trapezoidal aluminum profile with internal structure.
- Mast profile: Trapeze GM
- Profile dimension: 302 x 258 x 200 mm (11 7/8″ x 10 3/16″ x 7 7/8″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening (19 11/16″ x 3 15/16″) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Simple. Removable. One piece, made in the same section of the pole, offering perfect harmony. Profile end plug made of aluminum alloy, cut out with water jet.
- Number of arms: 1
- Standard outreach: 2.5 m (or 8′ 2 7⁄16″)
- Tilt: 0°, 5°, 10°, 15°
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- TEMPRANILLO™ (LED fix. to integrate)
24 W, 48 W, 72 W, 96 W.
2860 lm, 5282 lm, 8593 lm, 10566 lm
2200, 2700, 3000 °K
Download our documents
Model Mikado GM, Mikado Nano, Custom
Location Saint Médard en Jalles, France
CCTV allows to strengthen user’s peace of mind and sense of security in the public realm. Discrete and perfectly integrated to Technilum’s poles, the video-camera camera can cover 180°. Preventing vandalism often just by its mere presence, this CCTV system also detects vibrations (vandalism or accident), making it possible the intervention of dedicated personnel. The CCTV camera can also be associated with an occupancy sensor, linked with lighting level monitoring.
This Hifi sound system, perfectly integrated into Technilum’s poles, allows audio broadcast (music, information, advertising, alerts), scheduled or modulated in real time. Speakers are weather-proof. The system can be integrated through a stand-alone PA system or a centralized amplifier (possible IP addressing). It can be compatible with city’s existant network.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.