Technilum’s icon Mikado has become a must have in qualitative urban projects. Reknowned for its unique trapezoidal profile, it can be arranged in alignments or in cluster. Made of extruded aluminum, entirely weld-free (City Module concept) Mikado is available in different heights, to suit all illumination configurations.Download data sheet
Height from 9 to 14 m (from 29′ 6 21/64″ to 45′ 11 3/16″ )
- Exclusive trapezoidal aluminum profile with internal structure.
- Mast profile: Trapeze GM
- Profile dimension: 302 x 258 x 200 mm (11 7/8″ x 10 3/16″ x 7 7/8″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening (19 11/16″ x 3 15/16″) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Simple. Removable. One piece, made in the same section of the pole, offering perfect harmony. Profile end plug made of aluminum alloy, cut out with water jet.
- Number of arms: 1
- Standard outreach: 2.5 m (or 8′ 2 7⁄16″)
- Tilt: 0°, 5°, 10°, 15°
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Source: LED
- LED luminaire fitted in the arm. Body made of die-cast aluminum, integrated LED driver and heat sink. Extra clear flat glass. 48 to 72 LEDs lighting.
- Module type: Tempranillo
- Luminaire dimension: 670x180x100 mm (26 3/8″ x 7 1/16″ x 3 15/16″)
- Power: 48 W, 72 W, 96 W
- Outgoing flow: 5280 – 10630 lm
- Lighting efficiency: 110 lm/W
- Color temperature: 3000 K, 4000 K
- CRI >80
- Optic: Asymmetrical wide beam, Asymmetrical
- Protection: IP 65 / IK 08
- Class: 1 (2 possible)
- Programmable, dimmable (DALI or 0-10 V) or not dimmable
- Power supply: 120-277 V
- DEL intensity: 350 – 440 mA
Download our documents
Smart lighting by Technilum!Smart-in-Site is a complete set of connected and smart services, perfectly integrated to the lighting furniture. Smart lighting for smart cities: Smart-in-Site by Technilum allows to greatly improve users’ experience in the filed of communication, security, connectivity, by providing a wide array of services such as camera, speaker, digital screen, wifi, lifi… Learn more .
CCTV allows to strengthen user’s peace of mind and sense of security in the public realm. Discrete and perfectly integrated to Technilum’s poles, the video-camera camera can cover 180°. Preventing vandalism often just by its mere presence, this CCTV system also detects vibrations (vandalism or accident), making it possible the intervention of dedicated personnel. The CCTV camera can also be associated with an occupancy sensor, linked with lighting level monitoring.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.