Technilum’s icon Mikado has become a must have in qualitative urban projects. Reknowned for its unique trapezoidal profile, it can be arranged in alignments or in cluster. Made of extruded aluminum, entirely weld-free (City Module concept) Mikado is available in different heights, to suit all illumination configurations. Mikado Nano has been specially designed for ambient lighting ; it is equipped with a LED fixture to optimize energy consumption.
Height from 3.5 to 5 m (from 11′ 5 51/64″ to 16′ 4 27⁄32″)
- Exclusive trapezoidal aluminum profile with internal structure.
- Mast profile: Trapeze Nano
- Profile dimension: 134 x 114 x 86 mm (5 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ x 3 3/8″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening 500×90 mm (19 11/16″ x 3 9/16″) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Monobloc in perfect harmony with the pole and manufactured in the same section.
- Number of arms: 1
- Standard outreach: 1 m (or 3′ 3 3/8″)
- Tilt: 0°, 5°, 10°, 15°
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Source: LED
- LED luminaire fitted in the arm. Body made of die-cast aluminum, integrated LED driver and heat sink. Extra clear flat glass. 36 LEDs lighting on aluminum PcB. Optical prism refracting light asymmetricaly.
- Module type: Nano
- Luminaire dimension: 470x120x60 mm (18 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ ” x 2 3/8″)
- Power: 35 W
- Outgoing flow: 3426 – 3523 lm
- Lighting efficiency: 98 – 101 lm/W
- Color temperature: 3000 K, 4000 K
- CRI >70
- Optic: Asymmetrical
- Protection: IP 65 / IK 08
- Class: 1 (2 possible)
- Programmable, dimmable (DALI or 0-10 V) or not dimmable
- DEL intensity: 700 mA
Download our documents
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.