Nerello lamp post is timeless. It highlights the public spaces contemporaneity. Nerello’s design in three distinct parts (pole, arm, fixture) makes it customizable: colors can be mixed and the head can be adjusted in height to create the desired aesthetic. The pole can integrate technical grooves to facilitate accessorization, or remain smooth. Equipped with LEDs, Nerello contributes to reduce environmental footprint thanks to its extended life-span, reduced energy consumption and easy maintenance.Download data sheet
Height from 3.5 to 5 m (from 11′ 5 51/64″ to 16′ 4 27⁄32″)
- Exclusive aluminum profile with internal structure. Smooth or with external technical grooves.
- Mast profile: Structure
- Profile dimension: ⌀ 200 mm (⌀ 7 7/8″)
- Access door manufactured in a specific aluminum profile. Interchangeable, flush. Opening 500×90 mm (19 11/16″ x 3 9/16″) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Cut aluminum piece. Reservation to host the luminaire.
- Number of arms: 1, 2
- Standard outreach: 0.8 m or 2′ 7 1/2″
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
Download our documents
Model Nerello, Shiraz Nano (bollard), Structure K
Location Brignoles, FRANCE
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.