Techni-Tram is a range of poles whose originality lies in their lightness and the transparency of their arms made of extruded aluminum sections – a patented concept. This design was originally developed for the lightrail system of the city of Montpellier, France. It is made of Technalinox pole and a single or double arm.Download data sheet
Height from 5 to 12 m (from 16′ 4 27/32 to 39′ 4 7/16″)
- Technalinox pole. Round tapered aluminum pole, entirely weld-free. Dimensions vary according to usage. Base Ø from 114 to 200 mm. Head Ø 60, 76 or 90 mm. Average thickness 2.5 to 4.7 mm.
- Mast profile: Technalinox
- Machinated in the pole. At 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Clip the opening to fit connecting accessories. Additional door upon request. Common reinforcements type 5+.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- One piece arm made from an extruded aluminum profile, section 69 x 80,5 mm, horizontal openings produced by machination. Fixed on die-cast aluminum ring made of 2 sections (Ø 140 mm, height 76 mm) and in perfect harmony with the arm. Ending of the arm profile with 1/2 ball and socket joint power equipment or Ø 39 mm Lg 100 mm . Stainless steel tie-bar Ø 17 mm with adjustment and tension turnbuckle – fiting with stainless steel nut (optional) . Flush locking plug in machinated aluminum.
- Number of arms: 1, 2
- Possible to add a pedestrian lighting (Technifonction)
- Standard outreach: from 0.5 to 1.5 m (or from 1′ 7 11/16″ to 4′ 11 1/16″)
- Tilt: 5°
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.