Treille takes its name (trellis) from its fretted aluminum structure. The customizable pattern and the internal illumination enhances the model with a distinctive look, giving off a cascading light effect. The practical side is that the light source is conveniently protected. Download data sheet
Height from 3.5 to 4.8 m (from 11′ 5 51/64″ to 15′ 8 31/32″)
- Exclusive trapezoidal aluminum profile with internal structure. Fretted on 4 sides from 1m20 up to 30 cm from the top. Maximum cut out height: 3m80. Possible variation: openning(s) in the upper body to add extra floodlight.
- Mast profile: Trapeze PM
- Profile dimension: 210 x 180 x 140 mm (8 1/4″ x 7 1/16″ x 5 1/2″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening 500×128 mm (19 11/16″ x 5 11/16) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Extra-flat baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Source: LED
- LED luminaire with integrated LED driver and heat sink. 16 LEDs lighting. Upon request: additional floodlight on top.
- Module type: Kareo
- Power: 16 W, 33 W
- Outgoing flow: 2170 – 4380 lm
- Lighting efficiency: 136 – 141 lm/W
- Color temperature: 3000 K, 4000 K
- CRI >70 (>80 possible)
- Optic: Symmetrical, Asymmetrical
- Protection: IP 66 / IK 05
- Operating temperature: -20° C / +50°C (-4°F / 122°F)
- Class: 1 (2 possible)
- Programmable, dimmable (DALI) or not dimmable
- Power supply: 220 V
- DEL intensity: 350, 700 mA
Download our documents
Sober and elegant, our Paul (square format) & Paulette (round format) projectors are available specifically for architectural lighting or roadway lighting. They are fully compatible with our entire range of our poles, lampposts, and lighting columns. Download complete data sheet Download photometric file 3000K (.ies) Download photometric file 3000K (.ldt)
CCTV allows to strengthen user’s peace of mind and sense of security in the public realm. Discrete and perfectly integrated to Technilum’s poles, the video-camera camera can cover 180°. Preventing vandalism often just by its mere presence, this CCTV system also detects vibrations (vandalism or accident), making it possible the intervention of dedicated personnel. The CCTV camera can also be associated with an occupancy sensor, linked with lighting level monitoring.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.