Arbane is an evolutive lighting system. It is designed primarily for decorative lighting applications but is available in several heights and powers to meet different requirements imposed by modern urban development. Resembling a tree, it can also become sculptural, depending on its color and implementation. Equipped with LEDs, Arbane contributes to reduce environmental footprint thanks to its extended life-span, reduced energy consumption and easy maintenance. Created by landscape architect Maxime Saisse (Espace Libre – France), Arbane has been awarded by the Observeur du Design 2017 label.Download data sheet
Height from 4.5 to 10 m (from 14′ 9 11/64″ to 32′ 9 45/64″)
- Monobloc aluminum extruded profile.
- Profile dimension: ⌀ 120, 140, 160, 200 mm (⌀ 4 3/4″, 5 1/2″, 6 5/16″, 7 7/8″)
- One or two access door(s) made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening size depends on the section, located at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications.
- 3 to 5 arms (according to the height), mounted at 360° around the mast. Each arm can integrate a light source.
- Standard outreach: from 0.8 to 1.2 m or 2′ 7 1/2″ to 3′ 11 1/4″
- Tilt: 15°
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Source: LED
- LED luminaire with integrated LED driver and heat sink. 16 LEDs lighting.
- Module type: Kareo
- Luminaire dimension: 240x120x60 mm (9 7/16″ x 4 3/4″ x 2 3/8″)
- Power: 16 W, 33 W
- Outgoing flow: 2170 – 4380 lm
- Lighting efficiency: 136 – 141 lm/W
- Color temperature: 3000 K, 4000 K
- CRI >70 (>80 possible)
- Optic: Asymmetrical
- Protection: IP 67 / IK 08
- Operating temperature: -20° C / +50°C (-4°F / 122°F)
- Class: 1 (2 possible)
- Programmable, dimmable (DALI) or not dimmable
- Power supply: 220 V
- DEL intensity: 350, 700 mA
CCTV allows to strengthen user’s peace of mind and sense of security in the public realm. Discrete and perfectly integrated to Technilum’s poles, the video-camera camera can cover 180°. Preventing vandalism often just by its mere presence, this CCTV system also detects vibrations (vandalism or accident), making it possible the intervention of dedicated personnel. The CCTV camera can also be associated with an occupancy sensor, linked with lighting level monitoring.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.