When high technicity meets elegance… As a result of our first collaboration with Marc Aurel, designer, the Ceramic® range is a major innovation, both technical and aesthetic, combining the finest and state-of-the-art materials. Ceramic® is an ovation to France, its elegance and its chic. The use of technical ceramic for light elements casing (Jules and Juliette models) answers either way to high technical standard (this material is used in aeronautics for its high resistance) and research of new aesthetical ways. Download data sheet in pdf.Download data sheet
Height from 3.5 to 4,5 m (from 11′ 5 51/64″ to 177 3/16″)
- Smooth pole Ø100 mm made of tubular extruded aluminum profile. Top component made of ceramic.
- Mast profile: Lisse 100
- Profile dimension: Ø 100 mm (3 15/16″)
- Access door manufactured in a specific aluminum profile. Interchangeable, flush. Opening 500×63 mm (19 11/16″ x 2 1/2″) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Enveloppe of the luminaire made of technical glazed ceramic, self cleaning, coloured in the mass, temper proof finish. Jules or Juliette models, black or white finish. Side or suspended fixation with component made of die-cast aluminium fixed on top of pole.
- Number of arms: 1,2
- Possible to add a pedestrian lighting (Technifonction)
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.