Ethereal, elegant and smart, Lilio light pole gently punctuates the urban area. It is perfectly fitted to users’ needs in terms of height modularity and technology. Lilio has indeed been the first light pole equipped with LIFI technology, in Camille Claudel neigborhood, part of Paris-Saclay campus. Technilum’s technical team adapted the luminaires both mechanically and thermally, in order for them to host the LI-FI routers and to connect them to the communication link situated at the bottom of each pole.Download data sheet
Height from 3.5 to 8 m (from 11′ 5 51/64″ to 26′ 2 61/64″ )
- Exclusive trapezoidal aluminum profile with internal structure. Fretted on 4 sides (maximum length of open-work to be determined depending on total mast’s height).
- Mast profile: Trapeze PM
- Profile dimension: 210 x 180 x 140 mm (8 1/4″ x 7 1/16″ x 5 1/2″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening 600×128 mm (23 5/8″ x 5 1/16″) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Bracket made with Shiraz rectangular aluminum profile (200×120 mm). Open work underneath the arm to fit a specific luminaire.
- Number of arms: 1
- Possible to add a pedestrian lighting (Technifonction)
- Standard outreach: 1 m (or 3′ 3 3/8″)
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- TEMPRANILLO™ (LED fix. to integrate)
24 W, 48 W, 72 W, 96 W.
2860 lm, 5282 lm, 8593 lm, 10566 lm
2200, 2700, 3000 °K
- KAREO² (LED module to integrate)
16 W, 33 W.
2385 lm, 4480 lm
2200, 2700, 3000 °K
Download our documents
CCTV allows to strengthen user’s peace of mind and sense of security in the public realm. Discrete and perfectly integrated to Technilum’s poles, the video-camera camera can cover 180°. Preventing vandalism often just by its mere presence, this CCTV system also detects vibrations (vandalism or accident), making it possible the intervention of dedicated personnel. The CCTV camera can also be associated with an occupancy sensor, linked with lighting level monitoring.
This Hifi sound system, perfectly integrated into Technilum’s poles, allows audio broadcast (music, information, advertising, alerts), scheduled or modulated in real time. Speakers are weather-proof. The system can be integrated through a stand-alone PA system or a centralized amplifier (possible IP addressing). It can be compatible with city’s existant network.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.