Aiguille (“Needle”) is a tapered aluminum pole ended by a spike, going up from the pole with no break in the overall line. It benefits from the Technalinox® technolgy and is thus entirely weld-free, to provide stronger structural resistance.
Height from 4.2 to 13.9 m (or from 13′ 9 23/64″ to 45′ 7 1/4″)
- Technalinox® tapered aluminum pole topped by a spike with no break in the overall line.
- Mast profile: Technalinox
- Profile dimension: Base: from Ø114 to Ø200 mm (Ø 4 1/2″ to 4 3/4″). Top: from Ø60 to Ø90 mm (Ø 2 3/8″ to 3 9/16″)
- One or two access door(s) made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening size depends on the section, located at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Aluminum spike ranging from 1.2 m to 1.9 m equipped either with 1 to 5 floodlight supporting rings mounted onto the pole (with a 360° rotation capability), or with a Palino system allowing a very precise height and orientation positionning of the fixtures.
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Compatible with any kind of projectors. Fixation on a plate, a rotative ring or a Palino system (technical grooves) with the help of a mounting bracket.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.