Inspired from maritime environment, Farol bollard is specially designed for the ambient lighting of walkways. Its head is reinforced to ensure a better resistance to vandalism, and thus an increased lifetime.
Height from 0.42 to 2.22 m (from 1′ 4 17/32″ to 7′ 3 13/32″)
- Body made in an extruded aluminum profile. Louver base made of die-cast aluminum. Optional : occulter for semi-circular lighting, opalized fresnel optic, electrical power outlet, access door.
- Profile dimension: Ø160 mm (6 5/16″)
- Access door available upon request.
- Type S : Die-cast aluminum baseplate (construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive). Type A : Direct burial of the bollard in the ground. 3 retaining rods mounted in the buried part of the bollard. Download here the full specifications
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.