Aluminum lamp post for functional and roadway lighting, Roussanne combines resistance and aesthetics thanks to its fretted arm made from an exclusive aluminum profile. Versatile, it can support a simple or double pole head, and integrate a pedestrian lighting. Various pole profiles are available with or without external technical grooves (to facilitate accessorization).Download data sheet
Height from 5 to 12 m (from 16′ 4 27/32 to 39′ 4 7/16″)
- Adaptable with different types of pole, shapes and profiles. Smooth or with technical grooves for accessorization. Fully weld-free aluminum construction.
- Mast profile: Bermude, Etoile C, Octave, Psyché, Structure C, Structure C+, Structure X, Etoile
- Profile dimension: According to the mast chosen
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Dimension varying according to the mast chosen. Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Simple or double, removable. Pole extension piece Ø90 or 75 mm. One piece Roussanne arm made from extruded aluminum profile, section 69×80,5 mm, cut out in a cross -way section. Die-cast aluminum pole ring Ø140 mm height 76 mm produced in two sections. End for fixation of 1/2 ball-and socket joint or Ø39 mm lenght 100 m. Stainless steel tie-bars with adjustable and tension turnbuckles.
- Number of arms: 1, 2
- Possible to add a pedestrian lighting (Technifonction)
- Standard outreach: from 0.5 to 1.5 m (or from 1′ 7 11/16″ to 4′ 11 1/16″)
- Tilt: 5°
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
- Compatible with all kind of luminaires.
Technilum’s universal mounting bracket combines discretion and flexibility. Adaptable to all kind of floodlights, it mounts easily and offers very precise beam angle adjustment capabilities thanks to its +/-100° rotating head. It is suitable with Technilum’s mast range equiped with technical groves.
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.