Technilum’s icon Mikado has become a must have in qualitative urban projects. Reknowned for its unique trapezoidal profile, it can be arranged in alignments or in cluster. Made of extruded aluminum, entirely weld-free (City Module concept) Mikado is available in different heights, to suit all illumination configurations. Mikado Nano has been specially designed for ambient lighting ; it is equipped with a LED fixture to optimize energy consumption.Download data sheet
Height from 3.5 to 5 m (from 11′ 5 51/64″ to 16′ 4 27⁄32″)
- Exclusive trapezoidal aluminum profile with internal structure.
- Mast profile: Trapeze Nano
- Profile dimension: 134 x 114 x 86 mm (5 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ x 3 3/8″)
- Access door made from a specific aluminum profile. Flush, interchangeable. Opening 500×90 mm (19 11/16″ x 3 9/16″) at 600 mm (23 5/8″) from the base (other height on demand). Locked with tamper-proof screw.
- Baseplate made of die-cast aluminum. Insulating rings on the 4 anchoring oblongs to avoid any contact with galvanized steel bolts. Construction entirely weld-free to eliminate weakness point: the connection pole/base plate is realized thanks to a two-part epoxy adhesive. Download here the full specifications
- Monobloc in perfect harmony with the pole and manufactured in the same section.
- Number of arms: 1
- Standard outreach: 1 m (or 3′ 3 3/8″)
- Tilt: 0°, 5°, 10°, 15°
- Polyester powder coating: more than 200 colors available, plus special finish. Natural anodization available.
Download our documents
Model Mikado GM, Mikado Nano, Custom
Location Saint Médard en Jalles, France
Need more info ?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.